Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Website Strategies

When I looked through the websites that were made in the other class, I found some cool things that I wanted to do with my site! I really liked the first person accounts because they made the issues seem more real. That realness made the whole website more effective as a whole. I also thought statistics contributed to this same thing. The statistics that were put up seemed to enhance the entire website and made it a lot more effective. I thought it was cool to see so many similarities to Scholosser, and I realized I should probably put more of that into my site. After doing this assignment, I've realized how ineffective my website seems to be. I hope there will be a redesign period like with our personal hypertext in which I can make mine better!

No comments:

Post a Comment