Monday, October 25, 2010

Peer Critiques: Cristal, Darren & Katy

Cristal Tejeda

I couldn’t find your analytical hypertext but I do really like your personal website! I like the color combination (the pink and black together) as well as how you added personal pictures of you and your friends/family. I think you should try to make it a little simpler though by making each page somewhat similar to each other, otherwise it’s kind of confusing to the reader.

Darren Velasco

Like Cristal, I couldn’t find your second hypertext webpage but as for your first one, I really like it! It’s cool that you were able to use the past, present and future as your three main categories in the website and how you added many personal touches. It is easy to follow and entertaining to look at.

Katy Wenland

I really like your topic and it seems like you’ve been able to add a fun spin to it with the fonts, color and “Mean Girls” association. I also really like how you have links, although it may be useful to have a page with all the links on them under different “S” categories.

No comments:

Post a Comment