Monday, October 25, 2010

Peer Observations

Dylan: I like how the layout with the black background and white/green headings was consistent throughout the site. I would make the splash page the same color scheme/layout. The myths vs. facts page was very easy read and understand..they layout of two columns worked well.

Mikey: I like the use of quotes at the beginning of your linked pages. I liked how you used the images as links as well as the words. The pictures added to the impact of the webpages, especially on the "Victims" page. I liked how the layout was consistent from page to page.

Rusty: The background of your site is obviously very fitting and gives the reader a visual preview as to what your site is about. I like how once you clicked on the "21" link, the sidebar menu had more links sharing the various views on opposing and supporting the drinking age. I would maybe put a link or two at the bottom of the pages since some of them are so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment