Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Design and Website Content Critique

Dylan Cavaliere
Design: The color scheme in your website is incredibly effective in relaying your site's topic. I suggest changing the background color of your headings to match the black background of your site. I also think that you shouldn't put the three external links (at the bottom of your website) on every page of the site.
Content: I like how you kept the text in your websites concise. The only complaint that I have is with the myths and facts part. If you explained the myths part shortly, then the same treatment should be the same with the facts part just to keep a consistent balance within the pages.

Crystal Tejada.
Design: The background images are great! They really tie up with the topic of the link and the images just pop! However, the text is a little bit difficult to read. Perhaps you could adjust the text's color to make it more readable in spite of the vivid background. Also try to align the navigation bar on the left and the text in the websites.
Content: I can tell that you feel very strongly about the issue. I suggest that in discussing irresponsible parenthood, you keep a balance in your treatment with fatherhood and motherhood. I felt that you could discuss motherhood a little bit more. I also feel that you should elaborate more on the solutions part of your website.

Max Banerjee.
Design: The overall look of your website is very clean and pleasing to the eye. Subtlety actually works for you as it immediately attracts attention. I suggest that you keep the links to the sidebar constant because it can get quite confusing. You should also consider including hyperlinks within the text of your websites. Also, review the "academia" link of your website because the table is misaligned.
Content: I can tell that you have a very strong connection with the issue. I like how diverse your standpoints are and how you develop them in your website. My only suggestion is that you should try to develop the "solution" part of your website more because it did not stand out as much as it should have.

No comments:

Post a Comment