Sunday, October 10, 2010

I Resign...

Dear homophobic people,

This is my notice of resignation. Fortunately, I've never been signed to this company so therefore my presence within the company will not be missed. This letter is mainly to inform your company of its mistreatment of our society in general. You cause to pain to not only homosexual people but to heterosexual people who are just different in general like me. It is logically another form of racism and segregation in today's society. Being different is nothing wrong. As a heterosexual male I am here defending all homosexual, bisexual, and heterosexual people that are affected by homophobic people around the world. Your company definitely disappoints the ideas from the past such as destroying racism and segregation. A mere difference in preference of sexual orientation causes much hate and anger towards people.

Sincerely,

Darren Velasco

No comments:

Post a Comment