Monday, October 25, 2010

Critiques

Max:

I really like the way your navigation bars work. I like the feeling of having the main navigation bar up top on the page with an additional bar on the side for smaller topics. The layout of the website is very clean and does not overwhelm the reader. However, as I was navigating the website I noticed that some links on the side bar were duplicated on the top bar.

Molly:

There was no link on your index page for your new website I will check back later to see if there is any.

Dylan:

I really like the way that you were doing your navigation bar. You only include three main links and you require the reader to read throughout your page to move throughout your website. However the layout of the website has no organization.

No comments:

Post a Comment