Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Fishing for Strategies

Looking back on the research hypertexts made by last year’s class there are many strategies which I could implement. One that I saw in use was the use of pathos to make a certain party seem more sympathetic to a reader, just like Schlosser does in Fast Food Nation. I also saw a few websites that did a good job with maintaining perspective while fairly exploring an issue, and there were some very good “my story” pages. On a more technical note, there were some interesting website design features I saw, such as the use of mixed media and outside links, and also interesting design and typography. I also saw website designs that I want to stay away from because they cluttered up the site, or they used fonts or colors which made the content of the website way too hard to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment