Monday, October 25, 2010

Peer Critiques

Kristin: I like how the website jumps out at you. Your typography is interesting and your website is well organized. However, I think it would be nice if your site banner was a little smaller, it steals focus away from the content. I would also experiment with changing the font color a little since it's the same color as the lightning backgroud.

Cristal, I couldn’t find the link to you analytical hypertext but your personal one was nice. I liked your use of pictures and different backgrounds. Make sure that in your next hypertext that your navigation bars are consistent from page to page.

Darren, I couldn’t find the link to your either but I looked at your personal hypertext as well. I really liked the typography and the original look of your home page. In your next project I think you should remember to have consistent navigation and maybe fill the page more with content

No comments:

Post a Comment