Monday, October 25, 2010

Website Observations

As I browsed through the webpages from last year, I noticed a wide variety of styles and themes. One of the pages that stuck out to me had a fairly plain background, but the layout of the text was very creative and grabbed my interest. I liked how she made the text the main focus of the webpage. On the next site, I really how the person used personal pictures and stories. He linked his pages to numerous first person accounts, which made the topic a lot more real and personal. It inspired me to get first hand feedback from people in my own life to include on my hypertext. The last hypertext I looked at linked to outside websites. The websites that she linked to expanded on her topic and gave the information that she was writing about more authority. These webpages all gave me ideas as to how I want my final webpage to look.

No comments:

Post a Comment