Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Some Ideas!

Darren: I absolutely love everything about your website. Good job. Your layout is so easy to navigate and it keeps me interested. One thing I would have liked, is if you included the hardships of bisexual and transgendered individuals in your essay as well. I think they often get looked over in the fight for equal rights. It would be interesting to do more research on those groups specifically. But really, good job. Don't change anything.

Rusty: I am liking the lay out and the topic choice. The writing on your site is a little thick. I would try breaking it down into smaller sections, maybe bullets. Your flat essay is super good, it just needs some work on transitions. Nice!

James: Your writing is very strong. I wouldn't change much about your essay or the writing on your website. I might try and break down the writing on the site into sections, maybe use bullet points. Your site layout might need some work. Try lowering the font size and making your tables more uniform. Also try making your tables invisible. Good job!

No comments:

Post a Comment